"He who has health has hope; He who has hope has everything."~Arabic Proverb

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yesterday....fuggetabout it!

LOL....well I don't even know if I want to write about yesterday (Wednesday) 'cause it wasn't exactly my most disciplined day! But I had kind of an off kilter day....I only went to work until 1:00 pm 'cause I had an interview at 2:00 and then later at night I went to the Coheed & Cambria concert w/ my Bestest! Needless to say I didn't get my walking in but I did a bunch of jumping around @ the concert, does that count?!?!?


Wednesday April 27th, 2010:

Breakfast:
1/2 my sandwich from the night before
yogurt
boiled egg
diet coke
*kind of a big breakfast but I knew I wouldn't be taking a lunch break

AM snack:
orange
water

Lunch (ate after my interview @ around 2:15):
sausage wrap (I was after all in Elgin, TX...what are ya gonna do?)
diet coke

Dinner:
Arroz con pollo (2 pieces of chicken)
beans
3 tortillas
ice tea
*hmmmm this sounds like a lot too

Excercise:
ummm.....jumping around at the concert last night?!?!?


***Well I guess I'll be walking a little longer tonight :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment