"He who has health has hope; He who has hope has everything."~Arabic Proverb

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ummmm...about that!

Wow, I didn't know it had been so long since I've written--this blog thing is quite the commitment and I guess I didn't really think about that when I first came to the conclusion that I wanted to write a blog about this fitness princess business!

Well I've continued my walking but I'm not seeing a whole lot of results and I think that's because I haven't been pushing myself and I took a couple of days off here and there within the last week but I also think I've rethought some things.

For instance I came up with one main goal....lose 75lbs in a one year period starting now. So if I average a 2lb weight loss every week then that goal should be easy to accomplish. Beginning next week I'm going to try and really force myself to walk at least 5 times a week, no skipping the 5 times will need to be mandatory. I've also started cutting down on my caloric intake this past week (with the exception of all those free drinks @ Beauty Bar on Wednesday night for Cinco de Mayo :o) and I have been eating less at lunch and dinner. I'm not starving myself but I'm not snacking as much so I'm consuming at least 200-300 less per day than I was just two weeks ago.

I've been a little lazy this week but I did have a lot going on, I'm not being too hard on myself for this week because it felt good to relax a little. I did hit a couple of rough spots this week and kind of had a bit of an emotional background because of my "situation" but I'm ok and I just had to cry it out. Maybe I'll touch on that a little later for those who don't already know my situation but not tonight, tonight I rest my head.

Goodnight...until next time!

Love,
Roxy


Thursday, May 6th

Breakfast:
Sausage biscuit from McDonalds
Hashbrown from McDonalds
Diet Coke

No AM snack

Lunch:
Yogurt w/ granola
cantaloupe
Diet Coke

PM snack:
corn tortilla
3 slices of avacado

Dinner:
1/2 blue cheese hamburger
(fixin's: grilled onion, lettuce, light mayo, 2 avacado slices)
baked crinkle cut fries
water

*No walking but did do some yard work :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment