"He who has health has hope; He who has hope has everything."~Arabic Proverb

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cereal is Stupid!

Ok so this whole cereal-for-dinner ain't gonna work! Last night I tried it and then as I was watching TV before bed and it was on the Food Network and yeah that was basically torture! And I wasn't gonna mention this but I did go grab a snack last night and it was pretty late and that kind of defeats the purpose. I had some vegetable flavored crackers (like wheat thins) and tuna so it wasn't the worse snack in the world but come on I didn't even make it one day :o) :o(

Oh well. So today I knew I was gonna come home and go walking--it was GORGEOUS today by the way for those of you who didn't notice!!! Anyway, my mom says to me, "Let's go to that furniture shop we saw and let's go to Big Lots!" Well I put my work out clothes on in case we got home late and I needed to make a dash and get a quick walk in as soon as we pulled in the driveway. Ummm then my mom proceeds to tell me, "Oh and we should go eat a sub at Saccone's 'cause they're really good there!!! And if we eat early it will be ok." Ummmm yeah so I knew cereal wasn't on the menu tonight. Now I know I could have said no and gone home and eaten my stupid cereal, but then I would have resented this whole fitness thing and would have become discouraged. So what did I do, you ask? Oh this is good....when we got to the sub shop, I got out of the car, left my purse, told my mom what I wanted on my sandwich and WALKED HOME! It was about a 2 mile walk and yes that's the sound of me patting myself on my back you hear :o)

Here's what I ate today.....

Tuesday, April 27th 2010

Breakfast:
1 flour tortilla
1 scrambled egg
Diet Coke (I needed the caffeine)

AM snack:
Sun Chips (Harvest Cheddar flavor)
Water

Lunch:
Pasta Salad (bow tie pasta, cucumber, tomato, italian dressing)
3 strips of grilled chicken
Sugar free chocolate pudding
Diet Coke

PM snack:
3 pieces of cantaloupe
1 blueberry nutrigrain bar
Water

Dinner:
1/2 of a 9" Italian Sub (salami, ham, provolone, lettuce, red onion, light mayo)
sm serving of Ruffle's potato chips
1/4 big kosher dill
Water


....all in all, not such a bad day :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment